QA Automation Engineer in the automotive sector | Kraków
Our client is a US-based software development company which is providing solutions in the automotive sector. If you are a QA automation engineer and looking for a new challenging position in a company with own product – this opportunity might be a great fit for you. The company provides a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – QA Automation Engineer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
QA Automation Engineer supports development department in commercial web automotive products through the creation of automated and performance tests.
QA Automation Engineer – How will your work look like?
- You will be creating user stories and acceptance criteria in cooperation with developers;
- Analyze test results for accuracy and compliance;
- Determine test methods or strategy for software, verification and validation;
- Identify components to automate verification and validation testing;
- Provide performance tests and creates baseline measurements;
- Leverage tools to perform code analysis.
QA Automation Engineer – Show off your skills:
- 3 years of prior experience in automation testing.
- Experience with C# programming language.
- Understanding of Agile practices.
- Good command of English (B2).
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 18000 PLN net on B2B contract;
- The company provides internal and external trainings, which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely, fully remote during pandemic;
- New office in a nice business district near the city center;
- Company’s team building events.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- An online interview with the Hiring Manager from Poland (approx. 1 hour);
- An online interview with Manager from US (approx. 1 hour);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization, without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.