QA Engineer Automation in global go-to-market project | Lodz
Our client is a product company with own go-to-market solutions. They are serving businesses of all sizes worldwide. They have customers from a variety of industries. The software they provide can manage master data, contracts, pricing, incentive programs. The company is looking for a QA Engineer Automation to join their team.
QA Engineer Automation: who are we looking for?
Location: Łódź (Poland).
We are looking for a skilled Middle/Senior QA Engineer (Automation) with a focus on automation testing. You’ll need to be creative, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What is the main requirements for QA Engineer Automation:
- Strong understanding of C#, .NET;
- 2 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer;
- Must be able to speak English well enough to communicate on projects;
- Desire to learn and be the best at your job and in the industry;
- Creativity and initiative for improving product functionalities and effectiveness;
- Enthusiastic approach to reviewing requirements and troubleshooting maintenance tasks.
Desired knowledge/expertise in:
- University degree or equal experience;
- Experience or knowledge about test automation processes and tools;
- Professional experience in QA or programming;
- ISTQB certification.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 14 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment. 20/26 days of yearly paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare and sports card;
- Enthusiastic and positive work atmosphere;
- Office in the city center with excellent transport communications;
- Flexible working hours & opportunity to work from home, up to 2 days during the week;
- Company’s team building events and parties;
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with us to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Interview with HR’s (30 minutes) on Skype;
- A face-to-face interview in the office with integration to the team and conversation with the management and HR (1 hour).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? It actually might be! Please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.