R&D .NET Developer in cloud logistics project | Krakow
For over 25 years our partner has been helping companies to implement modern technologies that allow them to work more efficiently and reduce costs. They specialize in providing solutions from the area of production support, logistics, and mobility. The company is looking for a Full-stack .NET Developer to join their R&D team. Check out the full description below.
R&D .NET Developer: Real impact on logistics industry
Their R&D department is a group of creative and versatile people who treat programming as a tool to implement visionary solutions. It is a small, ambitious team realizing large projects in every aspect of it. Working with them is not only an opportunity to create innovative projects in the area of Industry 4.0 (RTLS, IoT) but also a real impact on a company’s products. They carry out a unique innovative project for the world of logistics and production.
R&D .NET Developer: what your responsibilities look like?
- working in a multidisciplinary team (electronics, low-level and high-level programming, analysts, testers) on R&D projects;
- no project has any pre-imposed technologies – they are selected at the prototyping stage;
- influence on the direction of product development;
- multi-layered projects: from low-level code writing in C to Big Data solutions in the cloud;
- they use only the latest technologies (often in early access);
What is the main requirements for Fullstack .NET Developer:
- flexible approach to problems and proactiveness in proposing solutions;
- ability to design on a bigger scale, not only at the level of single algorithms;
- taking responsibility for your part of IT project;
- work with the following technologies: C#, .NET Core, NoSQL, GraphQL, Azure.
- nice to have knowledge of: Docker, Python, C++, SignalR, Linux, TypeScript, MongoDB (of course you don’t need to know everything :).
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 13 K PLN gross on the permanent contract or up to 15 K PLN net on a B2B basis for a regular level of knowledge.
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare, insurance, and MultiBenefit sports card;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of partial remote working;
- English lessons in the office;
- Integration, sports events;
- Large parking space in the office area.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Short face-to-face interview in the company’s office in order to get to know each other better (soft skills interview, 1 hour);
- A face-to-face interview in the office – a conversation with management, developers and HR and small task solution during the interview (about 2-3 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive for you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.