R&D .NET Developer in IoT logistics project | Krakow
For over 25 years our partner has been helping companies to implement modern technologies that allow them to work more efficiently and reduce costs. They specialize in providing solutions from the area of production support, logistics, and mobility. The company is looking for a Full-stack .NET Developer to join their R&D team. Check out the full description below.
R&D .NET Developer: Real impact on logistics industry
Their R&D department is a group of creative and versatile people who treat programming as a tool to implement visionary solutions. It is a small, ambitious team realizing large projects in every aspect of it. Working with them is not only an opportunity to create innovative projects in the area of Industry 4.0 (RTLS, IoT) but also a real impact on a company’s products. They carry out a unique innovative project for the world of logistics and production.
R&D .NET Developer: what your responsibilities look like?
- working in a multidisciplinary team (electronics, low-level and high-level programming, analysts, testers) on R&D projects;
- designing and implementing solutions based on the .NET platform;
- influence on the direction of product development;
- taking care of the quality of the produced software and code inspection;
- writing automated tests, creating and updating technical and functional documentation of the system;
- they use only the latest technologies (often in early access);
What is the main requirements for R&D .NET Developer:
- You are familiar with technologies such as .NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC, RESTful service, Docker, Microservices, Azure DevOps/Git;
- You have experience working with NoSQL databases (they use MongoDB);
- You know the specifics of development in microservices architecture using Docker (knowledge of Kubernetes is nice to have);
- You are familiar with design patterns such as DDD and CQRS;
- Development and continuous improvement of your skills are very important to you;
- Above all, you value teamwork and a great working atmosphere!
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 20 K PLN net on a B2B basis.
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare, insurance, and MultiBenefit sports card;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of fully remote work after implementation into the project;
- Access to PluralSight and other e-learning tools;
- English lessons;
- Integration, sports events;
- Large parking space in the office area.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Short interview in the company’s office in order to get to know each other better (soft skills&tech knowledge interview, 1 hour);
- An interview with management, developers and HR and small task solution during the interview (about 2-3 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive for you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.