Regular Full-Stack .NET Developer for language service provider
Our client is one of the world’s leading language service providers headquartered in the majestic city of Kraków, Poland. They are willing to expand their software team and therefore are looking for a Regular Full-Stack .NET Developer to join the team. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – Regular Full-Stack .NET Developer
Location: Kraków or any other city in Poland (100% remote).
Why is it worth joining this company?
- Creativity – no limitation in the use of technologies as the company is in the active development stage.
- Management – flat structure with lack of corporate bureaucracy and short decision-making process about the implementation of new functionalities.
- Projects – most of them are in the active development stage, where modern, cloud-related technologies are used.
What are the main responsibilities:
- Writing and updating C# based REST services and main codebase;
- Proposing new solutions, improvements, and conceptual work;
- Cooperating with other team members;
- Sharing knowledge;
- Taking part in team activities: daily scrums, retrospectives, planning.
Regular Full-Stack .NET Developer – What do you need to know?
- 3+ years of experience in software development with C#, knowledge of .NET Core;
- Understanding databases (SQL, MongoDB);
- An obvious passion for programming – keeping up with trends and technologies and having a problem-solving attitude;
- Team player, keen to learn and share knowledge;
- Ability to communicate in English.
- knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, DevExpress, SQL.
Regular Full-Stack .NET Developer – What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary compensation: up to 21000 PLN net on B2B basis;
- Private health insurance and Multisport card;
- Access to newest technologies;
- Paid vacations on B2B basis contract;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%.
- City center location with parking for cars and bikes as well as a 3min stroll to the closest tram stop;
- Modern equipment/hardware for work;
- The company provides training, budget for participation in courses and receive certificates;
- A friendly work environment with regular parties and office events.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Dialogue based soft skills & technical interview with software development Lead/Architect (around 1 hour);
- An interview with a CTO (up to 1 hour).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.