Your task will be to deliver new solutions and improvements for GDK (Game Development Kit) which is the set of tools supporting games development. Currently, their portfolio consists of 100 games and still growing. You will be responsible for implementing smart solutions to enable entering new markets and new channels of games distribution, e.g. land based slot machines. Your knowledge and experience will be crucial. We are already known for our superb quality and focus on detail, but we would like to push these qualities even further as we stretch the latest mobile and browser technology to the max.
Location: Kraków or 100% remote from Poland.
- Closely cooperate with other team members: Developers, Mathematicians, and Testers;
- Push visual layers to the limits by creating pleasant-looking animations and effects;
- Development of innovation in technical solutions for game development, aiming to modernize and streamline the developed software;
- Share engineering knowledge across the team and follow engineering good practices;
- Maintain and develop and create new unique functionalities of our internal platform.
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Ability to write clean code which is easy to maintain;
- Have an eye for detail and an intuition for tasteful, elegant, smooth visual effects;
- Hands-on experience with any Version Control System (i.e. Git or SVN);
- Ability to integrate new technologies into existing solutions;
- Background in visually rich applications development or the advertisement industry ;
- Very good command of English (B2).
Nice to have knowledge:
- Knowledge of any other OO language;
- Experience with libraries such as PIXI.js, Easel.js or TweenMax;
- Knowledge of Canvas or WebGL;
- Understanding of Unit Testing and TDD;
- Knowledge of modern HTML and CSS.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 125 PLN/hour (21 000 PLN/month) net on a B2B contract, or up to 18700 PLN on perm contract (UoP) with 80% copyright costs;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote/hybrid work;
- The company provides hardware and training for your self-development and smooth implementation into the project;
- Health insurance and MultiSport package;
- Snacks within the office;
- Relocation package if that is required;
- Career progression opportunity within the company.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Call with internal HR of the company (around 20-30 minutes);
- You will receive a home task that will allow you to show off your skills;
- Online interview with someone from the technical team (around 1-1,5 hours).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in case of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive to you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.