Regular .NET Developer for automotive product
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing solutions for the automotive industry, and the company is looking for a Regular .NET Developer to join their team. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees, with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Regular .NET Developer – details about the project:
Location: Remote from Poland.
Our client is looking for a Regular .NET Developer to join “ART” project, which stands for Advanced Repair Technologies. This is an exciting and unique division of the company. They are developing applications with the objective of bringing safety, transparency and trust to the vehicle repair process. The initial focus of the team is to leverage modern technologies and innovation methodologies to provide OEM repair information to repairers in new and novel ways to help enable safe and proper car collision repairs.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a thirst for knowledge, as you will work on exciting projects that push the boundaries of what’s possible, all while learning from experienced cloud native developers. Plus, you’ll be doing it all with a group of talented, motivated colleagues who share your passion for making a difference.
Full project tech stack:
- Data storage: SQL Server, Azure Blob Storage;
- Infrastructure: Azure, CI/CD, Git;
- Other Tools: Visual Studio, Teams, Azure DevOps, Specflow, Selenium.
Regular .NET Developer – required skills:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in C# and .NET Core.
- ASP .NET Core;
- Git for version control;
- SQL as database;
- Communicative level of English (around B2).
Nice to have knowledge:
- Familiarity with either React / Angular / Vue;
- Azure Services;
- Azure DevOps;
- Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform.
What is in it for you?
- Salary range: up to 15000 PLN Gross on UoP;
- Private healthcare package (LuxMed) and MultiSport;
- The company provides training and a budget for books, and platforms that will allow you to improve your knowledge;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work most of the time in hybrid mode/remotely;
- For those who prefer on-site work – a new office in a nice business district near the Kraków city center;
- Above and underground bicycle parking with a repair station;
- Complimentary fresh fruit and beverages daily;
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 1-2 weeks long):
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager (1 hour long).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in case of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting the application, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Close Europe with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794) for the recruitment purposes. You also consent to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application submitted by you to Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi operating under the business name Vladyslav Muzhylivskyi Close Europe with its registered office in Krakow (Tax ID 6751522794), for the purposes of future recruitment processes, but not longer than for a period of 2 years from the date of granting this consent.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence, Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.