Senior Backend .NET Developer for SaaS task management product
Our client is international company, established leader in building enterprise-level applications that solve real business problems, looking for a Senior Backend .NET Developer in Lublin or any other city in Poland. They accept 100% remote work. Their mission is to create clear, intuitive task and communications tools that boost performance at every store and engage every associate. They believe every tool they build should be as useful as it is user-friendly. Sounds interesting? Check the full description below.
Who are we looking for – Senior Backend .NET Developer
Location: Lublin or any other city in Poland (100% remote)
The fast growing product company is looking for a Senior Backend .Net Developer to join their team in Poland. The ideal candidate is a technical, hands-on developer who has developed sophisticated applications and is passionate about products. The company offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly collaborative environment. The team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations which are clients of the company. The company’s passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes them a rewarding place to work.
Why is it worth to join this company?
- People – technically strong team members, decent amount of which is working in company for long time, and even returning to the company after trying another environments.
- Loyal and helpful management with no bureaucracy.
- Projects – most of them are in active development stage, where modern, cloud-related technologies are used.
Senior Backend .NET Developer – What would you get from this position?
- Experience with object-oriented design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design patterns;
- Application and Integration architecture and development experience;
- You will work in a highly productive, fast-paced environment;
- You will become even more familiar with Agile approach;
- Knowledge in the latest industry trends and standards;
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Senior Backend .NET Developer – What do you need to know?
- 4+ years experience in .NET development;
- Strong working knowledge of: .NET/.NET Core, ASP.NET Core, EF/NHibernate;
- Hands on experience with SQL and database design;
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as ElasticSearch and Redis;
- Conversational speaking and writing English skills.
Senior Backend .NET Developer – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary compensation: up to 21000 PLN gross on perm contract (UoP) or up to 23000 PLN net on B2B basis;
- Private health insurance for employee and family members;
- 26 days of vacations on B2B basis contract;
- Monthly social bonus for activities of your choice: sport, entertainment, English classes;
- Annual salary-based bonus;
- Modern equipment/hardware for work;
- The company provides trainings, budget for participation in courses and receiving certificates, which can be covered on 50 or 100%;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Dialogue-based soft skills & technical interview (around 1,5 hours);
- An interview with delivery manager from US (30 minutes).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.