Senior BI Engineer in HR management project | Krakow
Our client is a company working on complex solutions in compensations and HR sector. The tool they developed is focused on providing a successful compensation strategy. They develop cutting-edge software solutions for recognizable brands which are fun, satisfying and educating at the same time. The company is looking for a Senior BI Engineer to join their team.
Senior BI Engineer: who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland).
We are looking for a skilled Senior BI Engineer with the same passion to develop A-class software solutions utilizing creative approach.
What is the main requirements for Senior BI Engineer:
- 5 years in MS SQL Server;
- knowledge of SSIS and SSRS;
- experience in designing database solutions and BI processes (ETL);
- very good command of English (at least B2).
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 15 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment. 20/26 days of yearly paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare and sports card;
- Positive work atmosphere and skilled team;
- Office very near to the city center with great transport communications;
- Flexible working hours & opportunity to work from home, up to 3 days during the week;
- Company’s team building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Short phone conversation with HR (15 minutes);
- A face-to-face interview in the office with management and HR + SQL test (2 hours in total);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? It actually might be! Please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.