Senior CRM Consultant in digital project | Ljubljana
Our client is a software development company, which is focused on supporting clients to make a sustainable success of their digital transformation. They help customers overcome various challenges of establishing an optimal customer journey and secure the newly established processes in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The company is looking for an enthusiastic and customer-focused Senior CRM /.NET Consultant who has what it takes to grow together with the company.
Who are we looking for – Senior CRM /.NET Consultant
Location: Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Senior CRM /.NET Consultant will be responsible for parts of the existing or upcoming both local and international projects. This is an independent person who should have a focus on quality, delivery, implement best practices of software development. The ability to work with less experienced colleagues and delegate some tasks is also important.
You will be a part of a small, happy, passionate, creative, and solution-minded team of 7 people. The team members enjoy the versatility of work and the variety of challenges they can work on every day. They appreciate the human approach and the flexibility they are offered by the company.
Senior CRM /.NET Consultant – Show off your skills:
- you keep oversight of projects, set-up lessons learned, make projections based on past projects;
- you mentor the more junior team members and delegate work to them allowing them to improve their skills;
- the initiative, proactiveness, and your ability to grow together with our company;
- due to the international nature of our company, being communicative and having a good level of English, spoken and written, is important.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Cloud solutions (Azure or similar).
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 2700 EUR gross on the permanent contract of employment with 22 days of holidays and net holiday allowance of 1740 EUR.
- Safe & balanced: private hospital and medical expense insurance, insurance for travels (both business and personal), and additional private pension insurance paid by the company on top of your salary;
- Meal and transport allowance;
- Bonus system on top of salary paid based on personal results;
- Flexible working hours, you could start your day between 7 am and 9 am;
- Opportunity to work remotely 2 days per week;
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 2-3 weeks long)
After a short online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Interview with the company’s HR manager (30 minutes) on Zoom/Google Meets;
- An interview with the hiring manager and HR (around 1 hour) on Zoom/Google Meets;
- A short finalization conversation with the company’s CEO (15 minutes) on Zoom/Google Meets;
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization, without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.