Senior CUDA Developer for blockchain product | Remote
Our partner is a product international company from Spain, which has own projects in blockchain sector. The company is looking for a Senior CUDA Developer to join its team. Check out the full description below.
Senior CUDA Developer: About the company
The company is a high-tech company with the strong financial backing and deals with world-class blockchain and cryptocurrency services, building a cryptocurrency ecosystem. They are a small group of geeks and are ambitious to do great things in the hot blockchain and cryptocurrency domain. The project is a desktop application which is helping blockchain and cryptocurrency miners to provide a hash rate, conduct transactions and improve IT security of the blockchain projects. The company is looking for a Senior CUDA Developer to join their experienced software development team.
Location: Kraków (Poland).
Why is it worth joining this company?
- Hottest technology domain: blockchain and cryptocurrency, which would enhance your career background and make you stand at the cutting edge of technology
- Career development opportunity: capable talents will be promoted quickly or take up key management positions, our team is open for team members to do role-rotation;
- Big ambitions: the company’s project will solve real pain in blockchain industry and it could be applicable to several ecosystems in the same time.
Senior CUDA Developer: your daily tasks
- Continuously develop and upgrade our own applications to give our customers better services;
- Research the latest CUDA knowledge and work together with our team to explore further optimization for our own applications;
- Act as a mentor of junior talents to develop their technical skills and career paths;
- Other interesting R&D-related tasks.
What are the main requirements for a Senior CUDA Developer:
- 3+ years experiences in practical CUDA development, experience in GPU Computing and understanding of GPUY;
- 3+ years experiences in C++ programming language;
- Good understanding of HPC algorithms, memory-bound and compute-bound problems, roofline performance model
- Knowledge of GPU architecture in general, and specifics of Volta and Ampere families of GPUs;
- Established GitHub/GitLab daily work style (commits, issues, branches, merge requests, etc.);
- Fluency in Linux routine tasks: organizing work and building software from terminal, SSH;
- Bachelor or above education background;
- Upper intermediate English (B2).
Nice to have
- Master or PhD in Computer Science or similar is a strong plus;
- Experience in cryptocurrency or blockchain industry is a strong plus.
What is in it for you?
- Salary range: up to 100 K EUR per year on B2B contract (up to 38 K PLN/month on B2B);
- Quarterly and yearly bonuses;
- Flexible working hours with fully remote work;
- Small team of experienced developers and flat structure;
- Opportunity to have a quick promotion into managers for early joiners.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Soft skills interview with CEO of the company about your background, career path, personality and about company’s project (around 1 hour).
- A technical interview with IT Director (around 1 hour).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive for you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.