Senior DevOps Engineer for Blockchain & crypto project
Our client is a product development company that is building a blockchain/cryptocurrency platform with wide-scale tokenization for both people and organizations to easily create, manage and develop their own tokens. Their platform allows the creation of custom tokens and can be used for crowdfunding, trading, governing, voting, or payments. They are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who could join the team in Warsaw or 100% remotely.
What is the main objective for a Senior DevOps Engineer?
Location: Warsaw or 100% Remote
Want to shape the engineering environment in a rapidly growing company? You’ll be working closely with a small team of software developers, working on main products, and making important engineering decisions. You’ll have an opportunity to create systems used by hundreds of thousands of people.
Senior DevOps Engineer – Why is it worth joining this company?
- A fast-growing scalable system development with hundreds of thousands of real customers who are using their solution;
- They really care about the quality of code, people have space to do things well, while technical management understands that people need time to write quality code. Their focus is to create a strong and supportive organization;
- They don’t have formalities. It is all fresh, everything needs to be built and new joiners will share engineering culture with the company while having real influence and impact on what they do and products built.
Senior DevOps Engineer – What’s your key responsibilities?
- Working on a software system that serves over 200,000 users;
- Rebuilding Student Coin’s infrastructure to use Docker and Kubernetes;
- Setting up monitoring, CI/CD pipelines;
- Working with different engineering teams to improve their development and deployment processes;
- Mentoring less experienced team members.
Senior DevOps Engineer – What do you need to know?
- 5+ years of software engineering experience;
- Experience with setting up a self-hosted Kubernetes cluster;
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Extensive experience with Docker;
- Experience in creating and managing CI/CD pipelines;
- Great verbal and written English communication skills;
- Experience with GitOps.
Nice-to-have and bonus points for:
- Experience with the Ethereum ecosystem;
- Experience working on software systems with a large number of users;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
What’s the offer package and benefits includes?
- Attractive salary range – 20-26000 PLN net on B2B contract;
- Remote working approach. If you are based in Warsaw – brilliant, as the company has an office there, but if not – no problem;
- 26 days of paid annual leave in addition to bank holidays;
- Bonuses in the STC token are dependent on performance;
- Training which will allow you to effectively get into their products;
- Home office bonus for hardware/ setting up the home office – around 2000 PLN;
- Flexible working hours – you would need to appear at several meetings with the team during the week, other times of work you can fit into your schedule;
- Modern office in center of Warsaw with playroom and bike parking.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.