Senior DevOps Engineer in iGaming industry | Kraków
Our client is a product company with its own projects in the online gaming industry. They have an enviable track record of game releases. The company is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team.
Senior DevOps Engineer: who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland).
The company is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join its core team in Krakow’s technology center. You will play a major role by setting up and monitoring development and staging environments to be secure, robust, and highly available. Collaborating with teams across the business, you have the chance to make a great impact on production times and processes.
This role will enable you to get exposure to a variety of technologies. They are offering a diverse career path for those successful, that can catch up with new knowledge quickly and evolve alongside them. They want you to grow with them!
What is the main objectives for the Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Application and infrastructure planning, testing, and development;
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- Automating tasks and workflows;
- Finding pain points and bottlenecks then finding ways to automate them;
- Maintaining development environments (dev, QA, performance);
- Cooperate and collaborate with developers, architects, IT professionals.
Key skills for the Senior DevOps Engineer:
- At least 3+ years in a similar position;
- Experience with GCP cloud solutions and knowledge of cybersecurity best practices related to GCP;
- Solid understanding of setting up CI/CD for Docker-based microservices type applications, working knowledge of Kubernetes, package managers (Helm), provisioning tools (Terraform, Ansible), and deployment.
- Experience with configuration management tools: Jenkins, Git, GitLab, Sonarqube, code review tools, static analysis tools, Nexus, Artifactory;
- Monitoring systems: Prometheus, Zabbix, ELK
- Knowledge of package managers like helm;
- Experience with a scripting language (e.g. Python, Bash, Go)
- Proxy: Nginx, apache, Fabio, haproxy
- Log maintenance: Fluentd
- Setting up applications running on JVM (and also JVM itself);
- Advanced English and good Polish, both written and spoken;
Nice to know/expertise in:
- Experience in networking (TCP/IP, DNS) and Linux operating systems;
- Knowledge of load-balancing related issues;
- Understanding of TypeScript or Java code;
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 18-19 K PLN gross on the permanent contract, paid vacations, and sick leaves.
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare and sportscard.
- Office in the city center with excellent transport communications.
- Snack and lunch station.
- English lessons.
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly environment.
- You are choosing hardware/equipment to work with.
- Relocation package.
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 2-3 weeks long)
After a short online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Interview with HR’s (15-20 minutes) on phone;
- You receive a task to resolve (deadline – a week since receiving);
- An interview with the hiring manager and HR (around 1-1,5 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? It actually might be! Please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.