Senior Frontend Developer for iGaming project
Our partner is a provider of superior online gaming solutions for iGaming operators. The company today is one of the industry’s most respected and acclaimed suppliers. The company has embarked on a rapid growth trajectory enabled by a strong corporate culture focused on innovation, creativity, quality, and technology leadership. They are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join their team in Poland, Kraków, or work remotely. Check out the full description below.
Senior Frontend Developer: About this position
The company is looking for a Senior Frontend React Developer. You will be responsible for building the frontend layer for the BOOST, promotional toolkit, one of our most innovative products! Your mindset, knowledge, and experience will be crucial and you will be able to make a real impact on the final shape of the product. The company is already known for its superb quality and focus on details but they would like to push these qualities even further as they stretch the latest mobile and browser technology to the max.
Location: Kraków (Poland) or remote.
Senior Frontend Developer: main objectives
- Design high-quality, well-optimized, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Design, implement, test, profile, release, and optimize the highest quality software experiences;
- Maintain, develop and create new unique functionalities of the Platform;
- Estimate efforts, identify risks, and meet project schedules;
- Integrate tools with the platform and other company’s products;
- Identify and develop areas for improvements and revisions in the current projects;
- Closely cooperate with the team to create the Platform;
- Share engineering knowledge across the team and follow engineering good practices.
What are the main requirements for a Senior Frontend Developer:
- Very good knowledge of React, Angular, TypeScript, HTML, and CSS;
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform aspects;
- Experience in working in an Agile environment;
- Communicative English (both written and spoken), B2.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 25000 PLN net on a B2B contract, or up to 22-23000 PLN on the perm contract (UoP) with 80% copyright costs;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote/hybrid work;
- The company provides hardware and training for your self-development and smooth implementation into the project;
- Health insurance and MultiSport package;
- Snacks within the office;
- Relocation package if that is required;
- Career progression opportunity within the company.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Call with internal HR of the company (around 20-30 minutes);
- You will receive a short home task that will allow you to show off your skills (around 1 hour);
- Online interview with someone from the technical team (around 1-1,5 hours).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive to you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.