Senior Full Stack .NET Developer for language service company
Our client is international company, one of leading language service providers headquartered in the majestic city of Kraków, Poland. They are helping clients in building a scalable, repeatable and measurable localization programs by deploying their open standards-based localization platform. The team is expanding and currently they are looking for a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer in Kraków.
Who are we looking for – Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer – How will your work look like?
- Writing and updating C#-based REST services and main code base;
- Proposing new solutions, improvements and conceptual work;
- Cooperating with other team members;
- Sharing knowledge;
- Taking part in team activities: daily scrums, retrospectives, planning.
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer – What you need to know?
- 5 years of experience in C# development;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core, DevExpress;
- Hands-on experience with React+Redux based solutions;
- Understanding of databases, such as SQL and MongoDB;
- Ability to communicate in English;
- Soft skills: passion for programming, problem-solving attitude and convenience to be a part of the team.
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer – What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 20-21000 PLN net on B2B basis with additional 20/26 days of yearly paid vacations and 10 days of paid sick leaves;
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card;
- Career growth opportunity and access to latest technologies, with impact on the quality of final product;
- City centre location, with parking available for both cars and bikes;
- The company provides trainings, budget for participation in courses and receiving certificates, which allows you to improve knowledge and expertise;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely during pandemic;
- Regular company’s team-building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.