Senior Game Mathematician in iGaming industry | Kraków
Our client is a product company with own projects in the online gaming industry. They have an enviable track record of game releases. The company is looking for a Senior Game Mathematician to join their team and work on game server-side.
Senior Game Mathematician: who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland).
The company is looking for Senior Game Mathematician to join their core team. Working alongside some masters of this industry and collaborating with product owners, designers and other mathematicians, you will bring together in-depth mathematical modelling and gameplay to underpin exciting, effective game mechanics. You will join the team working ‘under the hood’ of their games to produce the very best gaming experience. You will be involved in the game creation process from start to finish and be the representative of the game mechanics.
What is the main requirements for Senior Game Mathematician:
- A superior mathematical intuition with a focus on probability and statistics. This role is about mathematical and game mechanical solutions, not visual solutions.
- iGaming experience.
- Precision and focus on details to eliminate every single small mistake in your math models via troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience in Java.
- Expert in the slots math and willingness to develop further.
- Ability to put yourself in a players’ shoes and make game math that is fun to play.
Nice to have knowledge/expertise in:
- Degree in mathematics, computer science or related.
- Ability to generate new game ideas.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 17 K PLN gross on the permanent contract, paid vacations and sick leaves.
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare and sports card.
- Office in the city center with excellent transport communications.
- Snack and lunch station.
- English lessons.
- Flexible working hours.
- You are choosing hardware/equipment to work with.
- Company’s team building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 2-3 weeks long)
After a short online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Interview with HR’s (15-20 minutes) on phone;
- You receive a task related to game mathematics to resolve (deadline – a week since receiving);
- An interview with Hiring manager and HR (around 1-1,5 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? It actually might be! Please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.