Senior iOS Developer for custom software consulting company
Our client is a US-based (Chicago) custom software consulting company. They have enterprise, web, mobile, and social practices and are experts in the latest technologies. They are willing to expand their software team and therefore are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join the team. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – Senior iOS Developer
Location: Lublin or any other city in Poland (100% remote)
The fast-growing company is expanding its international team and looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join the team in Poland. The company offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly collaborative environment. The team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations which are clients of the company. The company’s passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes them a rewarding place to work.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- People – technically strong team members, a decent amount of which is working in the company for a long time, and even returning to the company after trying another environment.
- Loyal and helpful management with no bureaucracy.
- Projects – most of them are in the active development stage, where modern, cloud-related technologies are used.
Senior iOS Developer – What do you need to know?
- 4+ years experience in mobile development;
- Expert knowledge in iOS development, Swift is strongly required;
- Knowledge of Reactive Programming (Apple Combine, RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa, etc) is a must;
- Experience with dependency management systems on iOS platform – Cocoapods, Carthage, SwiftPM;
- Knowledge of conducting Unit/UI testing on Apple platforms – XC(UI)Test, third party libraries, understanding TDD process;
- Experience integrating mobile applications with external APIs/web services (XML, JSON, REST, OAuth, etc);
- Conversational speaking and writing English skills.
Nice to have experience:
- Knowledge of HealthKit is a big plus;
- Knowledge of SwiftUI is highly appreciated;
- Basic knowledge of Moya and Swinject is a huge addition.
Senior iOS Developer – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary compensation: up to 23000 PLN gross on perm contract (UoP) or up to 25000 PLN net on a B2B basis;
- Private health insurance for employees and family members;
- 26 days of vacations on a B2B basis contract;
- Monthly social bonus for activities of your choice: sport, entertainment, English classes;
- Annual salary-based bonus;
- Modern equipment/hardware for work;
- The company provides training, budget for participation in courses and receive certificates, which can be covered on 50 or 100%;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Dialogue based soft skills & technical interview (around 1,5 hours);
- An interview with a delivery manager from the US (30 minutes).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.