This opened position will involve supporting the technical software production process. You will have a brilliant opportunity to work with internal and external customers.
Location: Kraków (Poland)
- We provide groundbreaking software solutions for interactive television. We are developing an innovative platform for counting voices from many sources (telephones, SMS, web, mobile applications) for TV programs from around the world;
- We write high-performance applications that work under heavy load;
- We are using the newest technologies (including Node.js, AngularJS), using one of the best backend services (AWS);
- We provide mentoring to colleagues on technical issues in which you are better informed.
- We are quickly developing and your experience could have a real impact on the direction of our products’ development;
- The strong team is our strongest strength;
- At work, we are a set of specialists in their fields, and after work, we party together, travel and develop in our hobbies.
Show off your skills:
- Node.js – at least 2 years of experience;
- Independence in software development;
- Logical mindset;
- Good command of English language and communicative skills.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Amazon Web Services;
- Automatic tests.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 15 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations or net on B2B + VAT;
- Safe & consistent: medical care and sports card;
- Office in the city centre with excellent transport communications;
- We enable you to improve your knowledge by providing mentorship on the initial stage and then independence and mutual responsibility for the project success;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to remote work (partly);
- Company’s team building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? It actually might be :) If this opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.