Senior Manual QA Engineer in SaaS e-commerce project | Kraków
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing e-commerce solutions for automotive sector. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Senior Manual QA Engineer – Who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Our client is looking for Senior Manual QA engineer who always keep the customer first in mind, who insist on continuing to learn and add value every day. It should be a person who thrive in a highly collaborative fast-paced work environment and who, when presented with a challenge, don’t quit until they find a solution.
Senior Manual QA Engineer – What would be your main tasks?
- Be responsible for maintaining and raising manual testing standards on customer-facing e-commerce solutions.
- Apply agile principles to the development of high quality applications and software solutions.
- Cooperate with product and development teams to create user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Use various test methods including black, white and gray box testing to verify functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conduct static and dynamic testing.
- Provide feedback on all areas of the development lifecycle within an agile development team.
- Coach junior team members.
- Assist in creation, development and maintenance of global QA strategies.
Senior Manual QA Engineer – Technical stack:
- 4-5+ years prior experience in QA field.
- Experience in testing front-end and back-end systems.
- Solid understanding of Agile practices.
- SQL knowledge
- Azure DevOps (or equivalent, Jira).
- Sharepoint, PowerBI, Git.
- Experience creating testing documentation (strategy, reports, plan).
- Strong written and verbal communication in English (B2).
- ISTQB Certification is a big plus.
- Experience leading, recommending and implementing standard QA processes.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 11 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training, budgeted for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home office once a week;
- Company’s team building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.