Senior .NET Developer in automotive SaaS project | Krakow
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing IT solutions in the automotive sector. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for a Senior .NET Developer. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Senior .NET Developer – Details of the project
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Senior .NET Developer will be joining Supply Chain team. This team is optimizing the connection between manufacturers and distributors of car parts to make it more effective.
Main goal of the project is to enable car dealers and service points to obtain original car parts faster. The team is working on 2 main products, which are web apps in SaaS model. The methodology of work is Scrum, which is used on daily basis. If you are passionate about web development – this opportunity will be great fit for you.
Senior .NET Developer – Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer with 5+ years of experience. The main focus is on backend development but you will need to understand the frontend parts as well. If you feel confident in most of our technologies and happy to work in an international environment than you are the right person for us.
Senior .NET Developer – Technical stack:
- Backend: .NET Framework, .NET Core, Entity Framework, Dapper, ADO.NET, NInject, WebAPI
- Frontend: Vue.js, jQuery
- Databases: MS SQL Server 2016, MongoDB, Redis
- Development Tools: C# 6 and 7, Visual Studio 2019, ReSharper, RedGate
- Architecture: microservices (REST)
- Source Control: Git (95%), TFS (5%)
- Testing: manual acceptance testing, Automated tests, Unit tests by developers (target at 70%)
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 17 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment or up to 21 K PLN net on B2B contract;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training, budgeted for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home office once a week;
- Company’s team building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.