Senior Product Specialist (IT) in automotive industry | Krakow
Our client is a worldwide software development company, a leader in providing solutions in the automotive sector. They are looking for an experienced Senior Product Specialist. You will be part of the actively growing Product development team and working closely with stakeholders, Product Managers and developers who thrive on results and works in an encouraging and productive environment. This opened position will involve managing the software production process. You will have a brilliant opportunity to work with internal and external customers.
Who are we looking for – Senior Product Specialist (IT)
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Senior Product Specialist will support the delivery of quality software solutions through market research, product development and rollouts, and ongoing sustainment for assigned products with minimal support from management. Manages business processes and assigned external relationships independently.
Senior Product Specialist – How will your work look like?
- Identifies what market research is needed for assigned areas. Conducts market research including customer surveys, one-on-one customer interviews, and competitive analysis with management support.
- Develops product requirements with minimal management support and works on a daily basis with Technology teams to prioritize and implement requirements.
- Puts together the execution plan and coordinates efforts with various functional areas (marketing, customer-facing, billing, etc.) to roll out new products or improve existing.
- Identifies reports for data gathering needed to support assigned areas and prepares reports and analyzes product and customer data.
- Develops and delivers presentations at speaking engagements to drive customer awareness of product capabilities and new customer initiatives.
- Independently develops and manages select relationships with OEMs, third parties, and other external industry professionals.
Show off your skills:
- At least 3-4 years of progressively responsible experience in a product-related role.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with key customers.
- Critical thinking, business acumen, and presentation abilities.
- A proven track record of developing and nurturing relationships, handling multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 12 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations.
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card.
- The company provides training, budgeted for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge.
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home office once a week.
- Company’s team building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.