Senior QA Automation Engineer for iGaming project
Our partner is a provider of superior online gaming solutions for iGaming operators. The company today is one of the industry’s most respected and acclaimed suppliers. The company has embarked on a rapid growth trajectory enabled by a strong corporate culture focused on innovation, creativity, quality, and technology leadership. They are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer Developer to join its team in Poland, Kraków. Check out the full description below.
Senior QA Automation Engineer: About this position
The company is looking for a Regular Java QA Automation Engineer. You will be a part of the kick-ass, cross-functional Platform team. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of automation tests to increase the quality of our rock-solid, Java-based Platform which is the foundation of the most sophisticated games in the industry.
Your knowledge will be crucial for us, and you will be able to make a difference. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior QA Engineer eager to develop skills using Java and join the game development industry. We want you to grow with us!
Location: Kraków (Poland).
Senior QA Automation Engineer: main objectives
- Take ownership of project quality assurance process;
- Define and implement test architecture in the project;
- Write automation tests using Java;
- Track, report and provide comprehensive feedback on software defects, functional failures and usability edges;
- Improve existing patterns and introduce enhancements for the testing framework;
- Close cooperation with other QA Engineers in the project;
- Demonstrate brand knowledge of technical solutions.
What are the main requirements for a Senior QA Automation Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience in test automation with Java and REST API;
- Knowledge of automation frameworks (Gatling as an advantage);
- Extraordinary analytical, problem-solving and debugging skills;
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- At least elementary knowledge of SQL;
- Good understanding of continuous integration;
- Communicative English (both written and spoken), around B2.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in any of the following: Scala, Groovy, Spring, Jenkins and Docker;
- Previous small team leading experience will also be nice to have.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 23500 PLN net on B2B contract or up to 23000 PLN gross on UoP contract with 80% copyright costs;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote/hybrid work;
- The company provides hardware and training for your self-development and smooth implementation into the project;
- Health insurance and MultiSport package;
- Snacks within the office;
- Career progression opportunity within the company.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Call with internal HR of the company (around 20-30 minutes);
- Online interview with someone from the technical team (around 1-1,5 hours);
- Management interview (around 1 hour).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in case of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive to you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.