Senior React Developer for custom software consulting company
Our client is a US-based (Chicago) custom software consulting company. They have enterprise, web, mobile, and social practices and are experts in the latest technologies. They are willing to expand their software team and therefore is looking for Senior React Developer to join the team. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – Senior React Developer
Location: Lublin or any other city in Poland (100% remote) The fast growing product company is expanding their international team and looking for a Senior React Developer to join their team in Poland. The company offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly collaborative environment. The team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations which are clients of the company. The company’s passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes them a rewarding place to work.
Why is it worth to join this company?
- People – technically strong team members, decent amount of which is working in company for long time, and even returning to the company after trying another environments.
- Loyal and helpful management with no bureaucracy.
- Projects – most of them are in active development stage, where modern, cloud-related technologies are used.
What would you get from this position?
- Strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design patterns;
- You will work in a highly productive, fast-paced environment;
- You will become even more familiar with Agile approach;
- Knowledge in the latest industry trends and standards;
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Senior React Developer – What do you need to know?
- Strong hands on experience with React;
- Knowledge of conducting Unit and UI testing;
- Conversational speaking and writing English skills.
Senior React Developer – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary compensation: up to 22000 PLN gross on perm contract (UoP) or up to 24000 PLN net on B2B basis;
- Private health insurance for employee and family members;
- 26 days of vacations on B2B basis contract;
- Monthly social bonus for activities of your choice: sport, entertainment, English classes;
- Annual salary-based bonus;
- Modern equipment/hardware for work;
- The company provides trainings, budget for participation in courses and receiving certificates, which can be covered on 50 or 100%;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Dialogue based soft skills & technical interview (around 1,5 hours);
- An interview with delivery manager from US (30 minutes).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.