Senior SQL Developer in the automotive industry (US)
Our client is a worldwide software development company, a leader in providing solutions in the automotive sector. They are looking for Senior SQL Developer. You will be part of the important project and work with highly motivated developers who thrive on results and works in an encouraging and productive environment. This opened position will involve developing and supporting Data Services project solutions.
Who are we looking for – Senior SQL Developer?
Location: Kraków (Poland)
A phenomenal teammate and passionate Senior SQL Developer with a positive attitude and mentoring experience, strong coding skills and willingness to dive deeply into technologies. You should be the person who grows with success.
Senior SQL Developer – What are your main tasks in this position?
- You would need to proactively monitor and optimize the performance of database queries and recommend indexes;
- Cooperate with other team members and departments to create and modify our database structure; write complex stored procedures;
- Ensure quality data creation, presentation, and flow across systems;
- Create standards and best practices for database design and development, manage physical database design, implementation and performance tuning;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Analyse complex problems and identify appropriate solutions, estimate tasks and write technical documentation;
- Independence in code writing and the ability to effectively function as a team player.
Show off your skills:
- At least 4 years of prior experience in MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016;
- Prior experience with .Net (C#);
- Utilizing SQL Server Integration Services;
- Familiarity with source code repositories (Git, SVN);
- Relevant education (Computer science);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across multiple projects and with customers and team members.
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Experience in leading small teams of developers;
- Visual Studio.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 16-17 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training, budgeted for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours!
- Company’s team building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.