Senior/Team Lead .NET Engineer for logistics project | Kraków
For over 25 years our partner has been helping companies to implement modern technologies that allow them to work more efficiently and reduce costs. They specialize in providing solutions from the area of production support, logistics, and mobility. Their main focus is on the implementation of innovative solutions which can optimize and automate the work. The company is looking for a Senior/Team Lead .NET Engineer to join their team. Check out the full description below.
Senior/Team Lead .NET Engineer: Who are we looking for?
The company is looking for a Senior/Team Lead .NET Developer to join their experienced software development team and together with them create absolutely new system Proof of Delivery which is dedicated to the logistics and goods delivery sector. The person in this position will be mainly responsible for working with the web application backend and leading the team of software developers.
Senior/Team Lead .NET Engineer: what is the main tasks?
- Leading a team of developers in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications;
- Analyzing, creating, updating product specifications, business requirements for software, and selecting appropriate tools;
- Preparing budgets and schedules for development projects, reports, and proposals for senior management;
- Setting tasks and deadlines due to project schedules, monitor, control task progress, and ensuring procedures/processes, as well as software quality standards and documentation;
- Managing the professional development, skills, and knowledge of team members, participating in recruitment and implementation of new team members;
- Representing the team at internal meetings and with clients.
What is the main requirements for a Senior/Team Lead .NET Engineer:
- Experience with .Net, .Net Core Framework, MS SQL, JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo, Kibana;
- Understanding of development, implementing, and integrating software solutions;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, and DevOps
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, written, and verbal communication skills, including English (at least B2);
- Ability to quickly analyze and assess the complexity of applications, systems and solve technical problems;
- Experience in hiring software developers/QA professionals and working with remote/hybrid teams;
- Ability to build a knowledge base.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 18000 PLN gross on the permanent contract or up to 21500 PLN net on B2B contract;
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare, insurance, and MultiBenefit sports card;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote or hybrid work;
- Access to PluralSight and other e-learning tools;
- Hardware (computer or laptop and monitors) provided by the company, together with company phone;
- English lessons;
- Integration, sports events;
- Large parking space in the office area.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Soft skills & tech knowledge interview with HR and CTO (around 1 hour);
- A conversation with CTO, HR, and CEO (about 1-1,5 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.