SQL Developer for logistics project | Kraków or Remote
For over 25 years our partner has been helping companies to implement modern technologies that allow them to work more efficiently and reduce costs. They specialize in providing solutions from the area of production support, logistics, and mobility. Their main focus is on the implementation of innovative solutions which can optimize and automate the work. The company is looking for a Regular SQL Developer to join their team. Check out the full description below.
SQL Developer: Who are we looking for?
The company is looking for a Regular SQL Developer to join their experienced software development team and together with them create absolutely new system Proof of Delivery which is dedicated to the logistics and goods delivery sector. The person in this position will be mainly responsible for working with MS SQL databases (stored procedures, views, etc.).
SQL Developer: what you could expect from this position?
- You will join the team with a lot of commercial experience in business software development;
- Work in the latest technologies: SQL 2016/2019;
- Opportunity to develop competence in .NET Core 5.x technology;
- Structured and integrated development environment;
- Large-scale projects (500+ users);
- Ability to work completely remotely;
- Work in SCRUM methodology.
What is the main requirements for SQL Developer:
- Good knowledge (2 years+) of MS SQL (mainly T-SQL) and GIT;
- Hunger for knowledge and enthusiasm for programming, as well as knowledge of good coding practices;
- Open-mindedness to work in a team and to jointly develop the best solutions;
- Ability to read the documentation in English.
Nice to have knowledge:
- Knowledge of SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) and PowerDesigner;
- MS SQL database tuning;
- Experience in database maintenance/administration.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 12 K PLN gross on the permanent contract OR up to 15 K net B2B;
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare in Luxmed, insurance, and MultiBenefit sports card, also available on B2B;
- 25 days of paid vacations on B2B contract and 25 days of sick leaves, in total, not more than 50 days of absence a year;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of fully remote work after implementation into the project;
- Access to PluralSight and other e-learning tools, for instance, LinkedIn learning platform;
- English lessons;
- Integration, sports events;
- Large parking space in the office area.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- Soft skills & tech knowledge interview (around 1 hour);
- An interview with management, developers, and HR and small task solution during the interview (max 2 hours).
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive for you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.