System Engineer for automotive project | Krakow or Remote
Our client is a software development company with HQ in the USA, which has grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. They are looking for a System Engineer to join their team in Kraków or 100% remotely. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for the position of System Engineer?
Location: Kraków, Poland or 100% Remote.
System Engineer will be responsible for maintenance and some development of web application, which is effectively used in German-speaking countries in automotive industry. This application is used by over 1000 spare parts dealers. The System Engineer will be managing the system’s correct work. The position is pretty much multi-functional, it requires knowledge of web development, databases and back-end in older programming languages.
System Engineer – What are your main tasks in this position?
- Maintenance of existing application and small modifications;
- Solving issues which appear within a system and granting access to required data;
- Small development of scripts for the application.
Show off your skills:
- Experience with Linux systems;
- Scripting and programming in Shell, Pascal, Basic;
- Understanding large database systems based on DBase, SQL.
- German language (at least ability to understand written German well, as documentation made in German).
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 15000 PLN net on B2B contract of employment;
- Stable contract, project length is 2 years;
- Flexible working hours!
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely.
Recruitment process (approximately 1-2 weeks-long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Online technical interview – a conversation with Hiring Manager and HR;
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.