System Engineer in SaaS automotive project | Krakow
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing e-commerce solutions for the automotive sector. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for a System Engineer. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Who are we looking for – System Engineer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
System Engineer will be responsible for support of the company’s production environments, help them launch Kubernetes, do 2nd level hardware support for servers (they have own data centers), troubleshoot servers, and workstations. System Engineer will also need to be available for some on-call duty.
System Engineer – Show off your skills:
- 2 years of experience in Windows Server roles and features (Active Directory, DFS and file servers, DHCP, DNS, IIS);
- PowerShell scripting;
- RHEL – administration, troubleshooting, support;
- VMware vSphere (DRS/HA, VSAN, Orchestrator, SRM);
- SCOM and SCCM.
Excellent (but not obligatory) if you have expertise in:
- Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Online;
- Citrix XenDesktop;
- Rackspace experience;
- Containers – Docker, Kubernetes;
- E-mail – postfix;
- Load Balancing – F5, Nginx, HAProxy;
- Storage admin – HW storage arrays (multiple vendors);
- CommVault backups;
- Splunk or ELK for log aggregation;
- Automation: Ansible, PowerShell, Terraform, SCCM, Cron scripts;
- Familiarity with databases (PostgreSQL, SQL, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB);
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Mimecast, Akamai, Symantec/Broadcom).
Network Engineer – What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 14 000 PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment.
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card.
- The company provides training, a budget for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge.
- Flexible working hours!
- New office in a nice business district near the city center. (Due to the current situation work is made mostly remotely).
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization, without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.