Talent Acquisition Specialist
Close Europe is a Krakow-based IT Recruitment company that specialized in IT and Data Science industry. We are dedicated to assisting local and international startups, small and medium tech companies in finding A-class talents for their teams or even creating those teams from scratch. We provide a great recruitment experience for both talented people and our partner companies. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our small yet effective team.
Talent Acquisition Specialist: Who we are looking for?
If you are passionate about people and communications, organized and eager to learn, if finding and speaking with people sounds like a challenging adventure for you at work and you want to have a real impact on the development of IT market in Kraków, Poland and Europe, then Close Europe is the right company for you.
For our Krakow-based team, we are looking for an ambitious and committed Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist to either gain experience and develop within IT Recruitment field.
What is in it for you?
- A friendly startup environment with no corporate rules and no paperwork. Our clients are mostly startups, small and medium businesses with a focus on the newest technologies and great solutions to work on;
- Opportunity to share your ideas and show your creativity, we are opened for improvements together with a can-do attitude;
- Competitive package (salary, bonus, company training, events and more);
- Flexible working hours and option to work part-time;
- A cosy office in the centre of Kraków.
What should be your main duties in our company?
- Proactively look for talented people within the IT market and recognize the most suitable potential candidates with the use of our internal tools and know-how;
- Be the first point of contact with our partners – great IT specialists, build trust and strong interpersonal relations. You will be the person they could rely on;
- Play a major role in the establishment of teams for tech companies in Poland and within Europe;
- Enjoying nice coffee and having fun :)
Who are we looking for?
- Proactive and result-driven people (we have a very competitive bonus system, the sky is the limit for your remuneration);
- A well-organized person with high ethical standards (you shouldn’t forget to call to a candidate with an important issue);
- Creative and adaptive team member;
- Very good communication (both verbal and written) in English and Polish;
- We can consider students in term of a part-time position, it is not a no-go for us.
How does our recruitment process look like?
- Reach out with a CV or simply drop us a line via email@example.com or via social media (here is a link to our Facebook).
- Let’s have a chat on the phone, we guess you want to know some details.
- We would like to meet with you on coffee in our office in person and speak about the market and roleplay some situations which might occur in your job.
- We will send you an offer, would you like to accept it? :)
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.