Tech Lead for Blockchain & crypto project
Our client is a product development company which is building a blockchain/cryptocurrency platform with wide scale tokenisation for both people and organisations to easily create, manage and develop their own tokens. Their platform allows the creation of custom tokens and can be used for crowdfunding, trading, governing, voting or payments.
What is the main objective for Tech Lead?
Location: Warsaw or 100% Remote
Want to shape the engineering environment in a rapidly growing company? You’ll be leading a small team of software developers, working on main products, and making key engineering decisions. You’ll have an opportunity to create systems used by hundreds of thousands of people.
Tech Lead – Why is it worth to join this company?
- A fast growing scalable system development with hundreds of thousands real customers which is using their solution;
- They really care about quality of code, people has space to do things well, while technical management understands that people need time to write quality code. Their focus is to create strong and supportive organisation;
- They don’t have formalities. It is all fresh, everything needs to be built and new joiners will share engineering culture with the company, while having real influence and impact on what they do and products built.
Tech Lead – What’s your key responsibilities?
- Leading a team of software engineers;
- Designing the architecture of new products and implementing them;
- Mentoring less experienced engineers;
- Ensuring that the team’s work is documented;
- Finding ways to improve the engineering process;
- Reporting to the CTO or Engineering Director.
Tech Lead – What you need to know?
- 5 years of experience as software engineer;
- Node.js, Express.js;
- REST, Git;
- Experience of leading a team;
- Good command of both Polish and English (at least upper intermediate level, B2);
- Nice to have: MySQL, Docker, Kubernetes.
What’s the offer package and benefits includes?
- Attractive salary range – 22-25000 PLN net on B2B contract, negotiable;
- Remote working approach. If you are based in Warsaw – brilliant, as the company has an office there, but if not – no problem;
- 26 days of paid annual leave in addition to bank holidays;
- Bonuses in the STC token dependent on performance;
- Trainings which will allow you to effectively get into their products;
- Home office bonus for hardware/ setting up the home office – around 2000 PLN;
- Flexible working hours – you would need to appear on several meetings with the team during the week, other time of work you can fit to your schedule;
- Modern office in centre of Warsaw with playroom and bike parking.
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like a new challenge for you? If you like to become a valuable part of this project, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent. Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.