UX/UI Designer for SaaS logistics project
Our partner is a product company from the US which built an online platform that aims to transform traditional logistics processes. The company is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join its team. Check out the full description below.
UX/UI Designer: Real impact on the logistics industry
The company is looking for UX/UI Designer to join their experienced software development team. On the platform, they facilitate services offered by ocean lines to transporters for optimal container planning. Ocean lines have a better view of where their containers are, and transporters can optimize their transport planning, saving fuel costs and avoiding congestions.
Location: Kraków (Poland) or 100% remotely.
UX/UI Designer: your daily tasks
- Implementation of the features and user interfaces of our application;
- You combine design aesthetics with a technical background. You will need them both to develop new applications together with us and to enable the shipping management systems to enter a new phase;
- You will become a part of an international team building a web SaaS platform with innovative, intuitive, and usable interfaces bringing shippers and ocean carriers to successful business transactions;
- You will be learning all the latest technologies.
What is the main requirements for a UX/UI Designer:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing B2B products;
- Ability to translate visual ideas into mockups and code (preferably experience with Figma or similar tools). Experience creating master components and working with variants in Figma is a plus;
- Has a practical knowledge of applying the patterns of modern web design (Google Material Design);
- Has a practical knowledge of analytic tools (HotJar, Google Analytics);
- Validate current UIs against modern trends;
- Understanding and interest in how web applications are built (Practical knowledge is a plus);
- Willingness to learn front-end development (HTML, CSS, Responsiveness, Angular, etc.);
- Understanding atomic design is a plus;
- Strong communication skills, adaptability, proactiveness, and can-do attitude.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: up to 16 K PLN gross on the permanent contract with 70% copyright costs OR up to 119 PLN/hour on B2B contract;
- Safe & consistent: private healthcare in Luxmed, Life insurance, and MultiBenefit sports card;
- Opportunity to build, operate and work on an innovative cloud-based SaaS architecture;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of fully remote work;
- Training budget;
- Weekly team lunch in the company for those who work from the office;
- Flat structure with non-blaming approach;
- Integration, sports events.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Soft skills interview with internal HR (around 20-30 minutes).
- A technical interview with leaders, either offline or online on your preference (around 1-1,5 hours).
After finishing the interview process you receive an offer letter and, in case of acceptance, the company will be glad to welcome you on board!
The Next Step for you:
If that opportunity sounds attractive for you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.