Web Application Security Analyst in e-commerce industry | Kraków
Our client is a product software development company, which is providing e-commerce solutions for the automotive sector. They have grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. The company is looking for a Web Application Security Analyst. They provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Web Application Security Analyst – Who are we looking for?
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Our client is looking for a Web Application Security Analyst. This is mainly an analytical role, with a strong focus on automated Penetration testing, information gathering, reviewing reports, executing formal risk assessments, following up on incidents, and reviewing major code changes from a security perspective. You will be able to recommend new security measures, identify vulnerabilities and follow up on them, do risk assessments, and as you progress become a part of the architecture decision meetings (that’s joining the DARC Council).
Web Application Security Analyst – What would be your main tasks?
- Perform end-to-end application security reviews of all web applications, both internally and externally, to ensure critical information is appropriately protected;
- Identify security vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and risks in applications, and the underlying infrastructure, and help guide teams to develop mitigation plans;
- Work with project teams to understand the development of new company applications;
- Work with product and technical teams to gather application specs, metrics, and documentation;
- Work independently on projects to research and develop solutions to further the application security program.
Web Application Security Analyst – Technical requirements:
- At least a year of experience in web application testing;
- Ability to analyze software applications for vulnerabilities or other weaknesses;
- Familiarity with common application components (APIs, IAM, open-source);
- Ability to recognize threat activities;
- A heightened overall analytical aptitude to apply security principles to all aspects of work.
Nice to have for this position:
- Experience with automated pen testing tools (ex. OWASP Zap, Burp Suite);
- CCSLP, CEH, CISA, or equivalent certification.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive salary range: up to 7800 K PLN gross on the permanent contract of employment with 26 days of yearly paid vacations;
- Safe & balanced: medical care and Multi-Benefit sports card;
- The company provides training, budgeted for books and platforms which will allow you to improve knowledge;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home office once a week;
- Company’s team-building events and parties.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
- Phone interview with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes).
- A soft-skills remote video interview with HR and Hiring Manager ( between 3o minutes to 1 hour);
- Technical video interview with the Hiring Manager (1- 1,5 hours);
- Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
Sounds like your dream job? If you like to become a valuable part of the team and project, please forward your CV to Close Europe Recruitment at email@example.com.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Close Europe will never share your data outside our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.