Senior FullStack Developer for digital marketing project | Remote
Our client is a product software company based in the USA, which developed Content Marketing and Influencer Outreach Platform. They are helping the very best brands, publishers, and agencies promote their content. Currently, the company is looking for a Senior FullStack developer to join their team in Poland and work 100% remotely.
Their solution helps companies find bloggers, publishers, and influencers in record time. They provide customizable, personalized outreach emails for a target audience and effective follow-up with potential clients. Clients can track each step of the outreach process, from broad strategy down to campaign and user specifics in order to make data-driven decisions.
The company is growing actively and while this process is ongoing they are looking for skilled Senior FullStack developer to join the team.
Senior FullStack Developer: who are we looking for?
Location: Poland, 100% remote.
We are looking for a seasoned FullStack Developer with a slightly more focus back-end to join a software development team and work on a digital marketing product from the US. You’ll need to be both creative and independent, proficient in building web applications, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Main requirements for Senior FullStack Developer:
- 5+ years of software development experience, ability to write independently clean code;
- Detail-oriented and quality conscious;
- English (at least upper-intermediate, B2);
Excellent if you have knowledge/expertise in:
- Familiarity with MySQL and PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of AWS;
- Agile environment.
Senior FullStack Developer: What is in it for you?
- Salary range: up to 6000 USD net on B2B contract (up to 28-28500 PLN by the current rate of USD), perm contract (UoP) is also possible, but with accordingly smaller gross salary.
- Opportunity to become a core member of the team, an “early bird” in the growing company which gives an opportunity for development and rise;
- Your remuneration might rise after the first and following years with the company, as might be stated in the contract;
- Flexible working hours & opportunity to work from home, so far 100% remotely;
- The company’s planning to open an office in Kraków, so if you prefer on-site work – that will be also possible very soon.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)
After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Short online interview (via Zoom) with co-founders and team members in order to get to know each other better (soft skills interview combined with technical questions, 45 minutes-1 hour);
- Technical interview – up to 2 hours;
Offer letter and welcome on board!
The Next Step for you:
If this opportunity sounds interesting for you, please forward your CV to Close Europe IT Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close Europe privacy and equal opportunity statements:
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence. Close Europe will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent.
Close Europe is an equal opportunity recruitment company and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.