Technical Account Manager for AdTech SaaS company from US
Our client is a US-based (San Carlos, California) product software company. They are developing a SaaS AdTech platform. The company is actively developing and expanding its team and therefore is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join the team. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – Technical Account ManagerLocation: Poland or Ukraine (100% remote).
Brief project descriptionThe company gives Fortune 500 companies control over the digital advertisement experience via a sophisticated and unified platform. They simplify ad experience management by integrating with existing tech and media stacks to centrally manage ad experiences across all channels. The platform was purpose-built to power all ad creative use cases including DCO, personalization, audience management, creative performance visualization, experimentation, workflow, and self-optimizing performance competitions. We are looking for a skilled Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join a team responsible for onboarding and supporting advertisers and publishers using our clients’ platform. The ideal candidate will build strong relationships with customers and internal partners alike, ensuring success with products and services. As a TAM, you will be the technical expert and trusted advisor to your customers, building strong relationships throughout their organization.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- This is a company with a startup setup and has a bit over 50 people on board, so each person matters a lot and can involve in the direction of the product development;
- They are working with their own product development, which is pretty flexible and at the same time challenging;
- The company provides professional growth and career advancement opportunities, with annual salary reviews, as well as knowledge sharing within the team of skilled colleagues;
Technical Account Manager – Main responsibilities for this position
- Partner closely with the customer account team (Customer Success Manager) to drive and strengthen the customer relationship.
- Collaborate with external vendors/partners such as DSPs, DMPs, agencies, advertisers, and publishers to ensure successful integrations.
- Manage technical feature requests and requirements that are key to the customer’s success and process workflow
- Contribute to the Knowledge Management platform to effectively answer customer questions and concerns.
- Participate in discovery sessions to understand technical requirements
- Oversee the creation, testing, & support of web and mobile advertising banners and creatives of various formats, including Web \ Mobile Banners \ Mobile Interstitials \ VAST 2.0,3.0,4.0 \ VPAID.
- Debugging/fixing visual problems for advertising banners on different types of devices/browsers.
- Ongoing education for the customer to address the technical and product capabilities of RevJet
- Contribute feedback to the product team on improving the platform.
- Test and perform quality assurance processes to ensure specifications are met.
Technical Account Manager – Main requirements
- At least 5+ years of relevant tech industry experience, with familiarity with dynamic creative optimization (DCO) techniques and methods a major plus.
- Excellent communication, analytical skills & problem-solving skills, and ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Technical understanding of social advertising platforms, including Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, and others.
- Ability to acquire and share in-depth knowledge of digital creative production & delivery that affect the client and industry
- Understanding of digital design principles along with current design trends, and industry best practices, especially responsive web design and cross-platform compatible coding techniques.
- Experience testing & debugging web content on various types of devices, including mobile, and knowledge of content advertising systems (Adobe, Salesforce, etc.).
- Excellent English communication skills – both verbal and written required.
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of online advertising, measurement methods, and technologies (Moat, IAS, Nielsen, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop, AfterEffects, XD products is a plus.
- Engineering studies are a big plus.
Technical Account Manager – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary remuneration: the company can offer between 4000 USD and 7000 USD net on a B2B contract based on your skills, with the opportunity to fix this amount in USD;
- 24 days of vacations on a B2B basis contract, Polish official holidays are days off;
- 5 days of paid sick leaves on a B2B contract;
- The company can help you with relocation to either Canada or Cyprus based on your current status/residence;
- The company can organize trips and events, for instance, Annual Team Summit;
- Certifications and training within the company;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Interview with Product Director (around 1 hour);
- Interview with the Customer Success team for evaluation of technical knowledge (around 1 hour).
- Conversation with CTO (up to 45 minutes).