Senior React-focused FullStack Developer for US AdTech SaaS company
Our client is a US-based (San Carlos, California) product software company. They are developing SaaS AdTech platform. The company is actively developing and expanding its software development team and therefore is looking for Senior React-Focused FullStack Developer to join the team. You may find the full description below.
Who are we looking for – Senior React-focused FullStack DeveloperLocation: Poland or Ukraine (100% remotely).
Brief project descriptionThe company gives Fortune 500 companies control over digital advertisement experience via a sophisticated and unified platform. They simplify ad experience management by integrating with existing tech and media stacks to centrally manage ad experiences across all channels. The platform was purpose-built to power all ad creative use cases including DCO, personalization, audience management, creative performance visualization, experimentation, workflow, and self-optimizing performance competitions. This is a high-load project with millions of tractions per day. The company is expanding its international team and looking for a Senior React-focused FullStack Developer to join its team in Poland or Ukraine.
Why is it worth joining this company?
- This is a company with a startup setup and has a bit over 50 people on board, so each person matters a lot and can involve in the direction of the product development;
- They are working with their own product development, which is pretty flexible and at the same time challenging;
- The company provides professional growth and career advancement opportunities, with annual salary reviews, as well as knowledge sharing within the team of skilled colleagues;
Senior React-focused FullStack Developer – Main responsibilities for this position
- Working with High Load distributed systems with strict RPC/Latency requirements;
- Big Data, Stream + Batch data processing;
- Data analysis by business use cases.
Senior React-focused FullStack Developer – Main requirements
- Experience with React and TypeScript is a must;
- Experience with NodeJS/Express is a must;
- Solid experience with CSS3 (flexbox, grid layout, markup skills);
- Confident Linux/Mac OS X user;
- Good communicative English skills (around B2) and either Ukrainian or russian languages;
Nice to have knowledge:
- Understanding of MobX state-management pattern;
- Kubernetes, GitLab CI.
Senior React-focused FullStack Developer – What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary remuneration: the company can offer between 5000 USD and 9000 USD net on a B2B contract based on your skills, with the opportunity to fix this amount in USD;
- 24 days of vacations on a B2B basis contract, Polish official holidays are days off;
- 5 days of paid sick leaves on a B2B contract;
- The company can help you with relocation to either Canada or Cyprus based on your current status/residence;
- The company can organize trips and events, for instance, Annual Team Summit;
- Certifications and training within the company;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely 100%.
Recruitment process (approximately 2 weeks long)After an online interview on phone with Close Europe recruiters to discuss this position and talk about your experience (30 minutes):
- Technical interview with the software team (around 1 hour);
- Technical interview with another software team for examining the best team to fit (around 1 hour);
- Management interview with Director of Engineering from Canada and CTO from California (soft-skills conversation).